Thursday, August 11, 2011

Upcoming Show: The Best of Beebo Brinker at ACT

I am tickled pink to announce that I have been asked to join the stellar cast for The Beebo Brinker Chronicles' three night engagement at ACT.  First, as an actor, performing at ACT is an awesome milestone for me.  Second, as a burlesquer working with this crowd again makes me feel like a total pro.

For those of you who have not made it to the Beebo Brinker Pulp Cabarets over the past four months, this is you chance to see the best and sexiest acts that have been put together as part of the six-month ongoing theatrical event.

OMG, I just realized that I'll be in the same show as Lily Verlaine! Meep! I'll have to remember to bring a paper bag, cause I just my hyperventilate back stage.

Okay, so back to the main course of this dish.  Headliner Fuschia FoXXX will be there, as will several of the cast members of the actuall play, The Beebo Brinker Chronicles, including Rhonda Soikowski (Beebo Brinker) and Polly Wood (who will be playing Laura).  As Beebo Brinker, Rhonda is one sexy butch.  I mean, she reved my engine a little and thats saying something.  As for Miss Polly Wood; words cannot express how excited I am to see my dear friend on stage in an acting role again. 

The performer list also includes my fairy godmother, the Sexual Intellectual, Jesse Belle-Jones, the Debutante of Derriere, Lady TaTas, and the Exposing Composer, EmpeROAR Fabulous!!! Of course the glitter soaked trifecta of producers: Diva la Diviant, Lyla Le Coeur and Cherry Manhatten will be strutting their stuff.  I did mentiion Lily Verlaine, didn't I.  Swoon.

As for my involvement, come see an encore reading of hot lesbian sex as voiced by a pseudo-twinkie gay male.  I mean come on, how often to you get so get to see something like that?

It's coming up soon friends.  Three nights at ACT, August 25th, 26th and 27th.  Hope to see y'all there!

Loves!
~ Fosse Jack

1 comment:

  1. Fosse Jack....YOU rocked my world at the last cabaret....I can't wait to get hot and heavy again for 4 shows in a row!

    heart...lyla

    ReplyDelete