Monday, August 29, 2011

Upcoming Shows: Sinner Saint Burlesque

My name is Jim and I’m a Furry.

You might say that the first step in exploring your kinks is to admit you have them. I’m gonna admit the hell out of mine!

I’m a Furry. I use words like yiff, yiffy, scritch, pounce, paw and furpile. I have a fursona, a fictional incarnation of my inner critter. His name is Ash, and he’s a Vulpine. I think Anthros are sexy. When gene-tech is advanced enough I am seriously considering getting a tail, an upswept little number that matches my hair… the verdict is still out on the sheath… that’s a bit more ‘re-constructive’ than I’m ready to tackle.

Anyways, do you get it? Do you understand what a Furry is? Do they scare you? Well they shouldn’t because we aren’t scary. We’re a friendly bunch, and for the most part are yiffers not fighters.

If you understand my kink, you’ll better understand my excitement as I recommend Sinner Saint Burlesque’s next show: ANIMALIA!

SSB first performed the show about a year and a half-ago and my boyfriend and I went to see it (Qevin’s a total Furry too). We loved it. Seeing some of my favorite ladies rocking fur, feathers, scales and what have you, will be something I will always remember, and my tail is wagging furiously at the thought of seeing this show again.

From Jesse Belle-Jones’ purr-worthy, puma, to Lady TaTas delightfully goofy flamingo, and Polly Wood’s adorable fruit bat, to Dona de Couri’s own take on history, and Evilyn Sinclaire’s celebrity impersonation, it’s gonna be a yifftastic furpile of burlesque babes!

What’s even cooler is that, according to my intel, Flirty Sanchez is hosting this run. If you haven’t seen Flirty host, you should! She is amazing and I am really looking forward to seeing what she comes up with. Will she rock an inner critter? I hope so, cause I want to see what hers is! I’m thinking Coyote, personally but we shall see!

So ladies and gentlemen, friends and lovers, I do hope you get to see Sinner Saint Burlesque Present ANIMALIA! It opens this Thursday night, 9:30pm and will run for several weeks at The Noc Noc, Downtown. (Tixs are $15 at the Door.)

Scritches!

Fosse Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment