Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Upcoming Show: Christmas Stockings

I am the proud brother of a United States Marine. My brother has been an anchor of support for me, accepting me as gay when the larger part of my family has not been able to accept that part of my life. He is clueless of course as to how same-sex relationship work and I have to say I laughed really hard when he asked me if I was the “man” or the “woman” in the relationship, but that aside I cannot begin to fully express my gratitude for him personally or my pride in what he does.

I cannot agree or be happy with many of the choices the US government has made over my lifetime or is still making, but I will continue to lend my emotional and vocal support to the men and women who serve in the Armed Forces. Now I get to help out with more!

Seattle’s Miss Kitty Baby (also a US Marine!) and her Pinup Angels are having their holiday show fundraiser to help raise money for care packages which they will send to US Troops the world over. The show, Christmas Stockings will be held at The Rendezvous on December 17th with a performance at 7:00pm and a second at 8:30pm. The lineup is super sexy and will include Miss Kitty Baby, Lucky Penny and Tamara the Trapeze Lady among others!

I would love to encourage all of you to add Christmas Stockings to your holiday show list (I know there are a lot!) because the cause is a really good one. Whether you agree with government policy or more likely do not, I know that my burlesque comrades won’t be able to say no to supporting the offering of sexy cheesecake and goodies to stressed out men and women!

Help ensure some Angels’ ears will ring and come to Christmas Stockings.

The Pinup Angels present Christmas Stockings: A Burlesque and Cabaret Fundraiser featuring an all-star cast of Seattle talent. All proceeds will benefit our care package fund to send morale to our deployed troops.


Dec 17, 2011 TWO SHOWS!
7:00 PM & 8:30 PM
$15 Advance... $20 DOS
Get Tickets Here!
Loves!

Fosse Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment